The Institute of Learning offers professional learning programmes in conjunction with high quality partners that exhibit shared values and quality. These include:
- Durham University, School of Education – The leading university for education in the UK
- East China Normal University – A leader in education in China.
- Nottingham University, Ningbo – A renown School of Education operating in China with a specialism for education in multilingual and multicultural contexts
- Karen Ardley Associates – A leading and award-winning education consultant working across the globe including a focus in China
- SpaceZero – Award winning designers that inspire learning through the learning environments they create in schools across the world
- YK Pao School – YK Pao School is a pioneering international Chinese school founded in 2007 with a unique Year 1-12 educational programme that integrates elements of Shanghai and international curricula. The school is a partnership school with the institute of learning for initial teacher education programme.