Education in China and across the globe is changing, reflecting the transformations economically, socially and technologically. The education sector in China is burgeoning at a rate that far exceeds that of any other nation. Central to becoming a leader in the China education market is having a high performing workforce.
The Institute of Learning aims to contribute to the development of education in China and beyond through high impact professional learning.
As a passionate and experienced team of experts, the Institute of Learning has a proven track record in China through its work with Wellington College China and Huili schools in supporting high standard practice in education and operational function. We are now seeking to develop education across China more broadly.
The Institute of Learning will provide consultancy work along with professional learning and training solutions for new or existing schools and education groups. All our work is:
- Personalised and bespoke to institutional need
- Structured to deliver impact
- Authentically Research-based
- Coherent and integrated to allow development and growth
- Delivered by an expert team of international and Chinese professionals with relevant China-based contextual knowledge
The Institute of Learning team includes a team of educators offering expertise in leadership, school improvement, curriculum development, bilingual programmes, early years education and no-academic directors for marketing, design and construction, HR and IT. Therefore, the Institute of Learning is in a position to offer solutions in the following areas:
- Comprehensive consultancy work for organisations with projects in the start-up phase. This includes academic planning along with all aspects of non-academic functions
- Consultancy work with established schools and school groups to assist the senior leaders in realising strategic priorities
- Certified teacher training to meet recruitment solutions
- Leadership training and development programmes designed for impact
- Curriculum development, pedagogy and practice for teachers
The IoL has delivered high impact consultancy in the following areas:
- Support to school groups seeking to enter the China market
- Guidance to leaders of new school projects covering governance, leadership and education models coupled with school design and HR support
- Strategy and training to a group operating >200 nurseries
- School improvement intervention for existing bilingual and international schools in China